Thursday, October 21, 2010

A New Approach to Dating

            When you get together with family, it can't be denied that everyone wants to know everybody else's dirt.  And this is never more evident then when the grandparents roll into town.  Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my grandparents and can be somewhat of a family-aholic....but when catching up wiht nosey relatives whom you haven't seen in almost a year, there is definitely no shortage of "who are you dating?" "tell me about your old boyfriends" and "can I fix you up with my friend's cute, single grandson?"  So in light of this past weekend and the fact that I am currently a single lady myself, (Beyonce...holler atcha girl), I thought I would share a little gem of hilarity with you all.  Date My Single Kid was started by the women of Fab Over 50...don't ask me what this is.  All I know is if I ever become a part of such a group in my real grandma age someone please have me committed.  By hey...it at least provides some entertainment!  And you can peruse the single gentlemen for free so come on ladies, I know you're dying to take a peek!


Hope y'all are having a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment