Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's here!

            It's official.  October is here and it is like that steamy summer air was waiting around for the month to roll in and give it one last kick out of here.  October has brought with it that crispness that I have been waiting for and in order to breathe in as much of that fall-ness as possible, some friends and I walked down the street to Taps and Tapas, a new restaurant with great outdoor seating, in Hillsboro Village for a late night glass of wine.  It was chilly, I wore boots, and I embraced the fact that red wine makes my cheeks turn pink and my insides feel all warm and sleepy.


Fall is here y'all...finally!  What are you doing to celebrate?

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog, Missy!
    Love,
    You know who... (and that guy I live with)who loves it (and you), too!

    ReplyDelete