Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm Free!


            It’s summatime.  Okay so maybe not officially.  But in the world of this grad school grandma it is as close as it’s going to get.  So I am embracing these three weeks off, shedding my grandma-ness, and living it up while I have the chance.  Plans include some much needed reuniting with my high school BFFs, visiting sorority sisters in NYC, and hanging out with Katie in DC.  I also plan on reading books that have absolutely nothing to do with speech and language (gasp!) and spending money that would typically be used for groceries and excessive amounts of coffee, on new clothes and shoes.  So sue me.
First up on my non-school reading list!
New necklace?  Don't mind if I do.
Love me some polka dots and a ruffled hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment