Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to YOU!


            So last week it seemed as though I had tons to talk about and was fighting the urge to blog more than once a day!  What a change a week makes.  It’s midterm time in grad school land, which means that my weekend was spent chained to my desk, drowning under a pile of flashcards.  My goal was to finish my aphasia take home exam and to be nearly finished studying for motor speech and aural rehab by this point.  And the results?  Aphasia is finished and I am not even close to knowing all I need to know about motor speech and aural rehab.  This wouldn’t be such a problem if tonight wasn’t going to be filled with anatomy lab AND the Bachelor finale.  What’s a girl to do?
            Though my life isn’t all that exciting right now, today is a very special day for the prettiest 26 year old I know.  It’s my sister Katie’s birthday!!  I wish that I could be in D.C. tonight to celebrate with her but I am counting down the days until Spring Break next week when I plan to sleep for hours on end and party with Katie to celebrate her birth…only a few days late J  Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment