Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Ball Family Birthday!

            Today marks the anniversary of the birth of one of my favorite men in the entire world.  My dad!  Though not many people may realize it is his birthday because he tends to downplay this day.  Never wants any presents or a big celebration.  So I am going to celebrate him in blog-world where there is nothing he can do about it!  My dad is a pretty special guy.  For those of you who know him, you know that he can captivate a room full of people and he is the kind of person that everyone wants to get to know.  He never forgets a name and makes everyone feel important.  He is the most hard-working and loyal person I have ever met in my life.  Just some of the qualities of his that I strive to emulate…except maybe I won’t work SO hard J  So here’s hoping that he will be spending this Friday night far away from the office and all things stressful, with a drink in his hand (Macallan 12 on the rocks for this guy), and family and friends by his side!  Happy Birthday Dad!


Thanks for passing on the great hair genes, Dad!

See what I mean about the hair?!

Starting 'em young ;-)

I think next year we should all celebrate your birthday here!

No comments:

Post a Comment