Thursday, January 6, 2011

In Love

            Well, the party is over and though Christmas break was wonderful and I soaked up every second of time with the whole family (reunited for the first time in 6 months!), this girl is not sad to be back home.  I got back in Nashville just in time to welcome a new man into my life.  That's right people, I am in love.  His name is Cooper.  He enjoys eating leaves, sniffing the floor, and snuggling with his favorite giraffe.  He weighs just 13 pounds and is pretty much perfect.  Minus the fact that he woke me up at four in the morning today just because he wanted to play!  But for the most part he is a shy little guy and just loves to snuggle.  The women at the adoption center called him their little stoner puppy because he was so mellow.


I want to squeeze you.



Blogger puppy :-)



First trip to the vet!  Clearly not amused by his camera happy mama.  Don't worry, I will be back with more pictures soon because I am pretty much obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment