Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 30 Years...Wow!

            Happy Anniversary to my parents!  These two tied the knot thirty years ago today with an extravagant Southern affair complete with 400 of their closest friends.  If you ask me, 30 years is quite the feat considering they only dated for three weeks before deciding that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Three weeks.  And yes, they were insane.  I'm pretty sure that they would have a heart attack if I came home with a ring on my finger after only knowing a guy for three weeks.  But I guess some people just know!

Just babies...30 short years ago.


            Thank you for giving me such an incredible example of what love and marriage are all about...and for giving me the excuse to throw a ridiculously huge wedding when my Mr. Right comes along :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment