Sunday, February 26, 2012

Eastern Market Sunday

            This afternoon I met up with my sister and a friend at Eastern Market for some brunching, browsing, and bronzing in the cold February sunshine.  I love this neighborhood and though getting there requires the use of my GPS and merging on and off of not one but two highways (I promise it's still in D.C.), it is definitely worth an afternoon trip.  They sell pickles on a stick, giant bags of kettle corn, and other random things like dice and giraffes made out of soda cans.  See, I told you...definitely worth a visit.





            Other events of the weekend included some impromptu house touring, a pregame and flip cup latenight, and a Sunday night steak dinner.  Can it be next weekend already, please?  

1 comment:

  1. That mirror on the far left looks just like the one we have! Can I come next time??
    Love,
    YKW

    ReplyDelete