Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little Moments

            It's weekends like this one that I am reminded of the very reason that I started this blog in the first place and I am acutely aware of the motto for my home here in cyberspace.  To live in the moment.  Be present in the here and now.  And not take for granted one second of this meaningful, joyful life I have been given.

            The many reasons why I love this life I have created here in Nashville were captured in little moments throughout this beauty of a weekend and I have been trying to hang on to them for as long as I possibly can.

Little moments like a hike in the woods with the pup and my partners in crime that left us all teary-eyed at the thought of being separated in just a few weeks.  Or late afternoon popsicle dates in the Tennessee sunshine.  




            Moments spent drinking locally brewed Yazoo on the patio with friends.  Or the moments just before slipping into a food coma after your first Arnold's experience (or an amazing brunch at Margot).








            Or moments lounging in the grass and listening to the sounds of the Vandy baseball in the background.  



And moments when you realize that you are perfectly content just being...right where you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment