Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Like This Day

            For two reasons.  One, because it was in the 70's and sunny and I got to spend my afternoon soaking up some vitamin D with my sidekick on the porch.  And two, because it was free cone day at Ben & Jerry's, which I think makes for a pretty great day all on it's own.



            Here in Nashville, Ben & Jerry's celebrated free cone day by teaming up with Vanderbilt to promote Project Opportunity - a program that provides job training and placement for teens and young adults with developmental disabilities.  Indulging is that much sweeter when you know that you are doing it for a good cause!


Did any of y'all partake in the sugary goodness of free cone day in your city?

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had...would have brightened up our NOT (even close) in the 70s rainy Tuesday!!
    xxoo YKW

    ReplyDelete