Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

            Happy Easter, y'all!  (I'm trying to pack in as many of those as I can in the next week before I head back to yankee territory).  I hope that you are enjoying a beautiful Sunday and are remembering all that this day stands for.  New beginnings.  The chance for a clean slate.  I'm liking those sentiments these days.  Oh, and I really like jelly beans.  A lot.
            And though this Easter will not be spent with family and the usual activities of egg hunting and uppering, I am happy to be spending the day unpacking and repacking and snuggling with the sweet pup that I missed ohsomuch over the past five days.  Kiawah vacation pictures tomorrow - promise!


"Why should I gain from his reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom."

No comments:

Post a Comment