Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Kick-Off

            Memorial Day is here and summer has officially begun.  With temperatures hovering in the mid-90's and the first externship placement of summer wrapping up, I have been itching to get out of town and this holiday weekend was the perfect opportunity.  My weekend vacation was nothing exotic but I was perfectly happy to head to my favorite place in the world for some sunshine and pool time.  It's my favorite place for many reasons but especially because bathing suits are mandatory, curly hair is strongly encouraged, and smores are considered their own food group.  Heaven.





The sign of a good day at Fox Point.




Cooper's new best friend, Oakley.  Pretty sure he didn't leave this guy alone for the entire weekend.




He's a boat puppy!  Okay, so he didn't love it and stayed curled up at my feet for most of the ride but I've been told that the girls of the Hotel and I severely compromised this little guy's manhood so I'm trying to toughen him up a little bit.



Never gets old.


Seriously.  Can you think of a prettier place to drink your coffee in the morning?

P.S.  I also really loved spending the first part of my weekend with this girl who I missed somuch when I was living way down South.  And after a night out in the city and a Saturday of daiquiri sipping and poolside lounging, I remembered exactly why.



No comments:

Post a Comment