Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feels Like Home?

            Hey sweet blog-stalkers!  First of all, let me start by apologizing for my brief disappearance.  Won't happen again, swear.  Things have been a little crazy with the move and the new summer job starting...not to mention that I somehow packed my camera cord away in a box that is now tightly sealed and stashed in my moving pod that is still back in Nashville.  I'm planning to have this problem remedied by this afternoon but in the meantime I hope you'll forgive me for the lack of pictures in this post.  We're still friends, right?
            As for life in this moment, the long road trip is over, the bags are (mostly) unpacked, and the pup is settling in to his new home.  And though it is definitely nice to be back in town and in much closer proximity to my family, it's strange how some place that was once the only one that could ever feel like home now feels much different.  Instead of fitting in like a local in this town, I feel much more like a tourist who is just passing through on the way to something new.  Which, no offense to the Friendly Village, is just fine with me!  More details are to come on what exactly that something new will be but for those of you who don't know...I am officially moving to Washington, D.C. this summer and I could not be more excited!

And like I said, the camera cord is MIA so I guess you'll just have to suffer through some more gratuitous Cooper cellphone pics.  Sorry I'm not sorry. 


Oh hello, handsome.


Not so sure about life in the big city yet...we'll get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment