Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Things I Loved About Charleston














            I think that pictures tell a better story of my weekend than words so I'll let them do the talking.  I love love loved catching up with girlfriends I hadn't seen in way too long, drinking beach-y cocktails and wine before 5pm, eating pure powdered sugar for breakfast, having a coffee date atop the Ravenel Bridge, and enjoying a sun-soaked day on Sullivan's Island.  It was very tough to come back to reality!  But, I'm squeezing one more weekend out of summer with a trip to Dewey Beach before finally surrendering to my inner Fall freak who is just waiting in the wings, nubby sweater on and pumpkin spiced latte in hand.  I mean, have you seen my pinterest boards lately?  Fall obsessed.

P.S. In case you were wondering, while I have been galavanting and using up the last few bits of August, Cooper has been enjoying some quality time with the grandparents.  I miss the little man something awful but he is being sufficiently spoiled on the Mainline.  Mama Ball texted me a picture of Cooper and my dad eating ice cream cones together at Baskin Robbins last night...yeah, I'd say he's doing just fine :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment