Monday, May 14, 2012

Recapping

            Since it's another rainy Monday, I figured the best thing to beat those beginning of the work week blues is a recap of a very fun, sunshine-filled weekend.  One that started out with some celebrating of the fact that I recently added a few letters after the end of my name (CCC?  Don't mind if I do) and continued on kind of like this...
    

(I swear I'm eventually going to get another real camera...but for now, the iphone pics will have to suffice)

And a Saturday that started out with rooftop margaritas, sun-kissed shoulders, and afternoon naps that looked a bit like this...


Which turned into a fancy Saturday night that looked a little like this...


And after an open bar and some very important props turned into something like this...



Which led to a sleepy Sunday morning and an afternoon like this...


And finally ended just like this...



Is it Friday again yet?

1 comment: