Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hints of Summer

            So this morning I started to write a blog post hating on the recent dreary, London-esque weather that had descended on the District as of late but when I walked out of work this afternoon I was pleasantly surprised to find that my whiney little post no longer applied.  It's steamy out and smells like summertime and I am loving it.  Fingers crossed that this weather holds out for the backyard housewarming party that is planned for tomorrow night!


            Here's hoping you've caught some spring fever and are enjoying sunshine wherever you are.  As for me, I'll be here dreaming about big beach towels, Mayberry limeade, freckled cheeks, and all of the other deliciousness that comes with those summer days that are just a few weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment