Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And It Continues

            So a few weeks ago I coped with the no apartment blues by indulging in a little ice cream...now things have gotten a little bit more desperate...


            And though many signs have been pointing me in the opposite direction of the District, the search continues.  I've spent my day off scouring Craigslist, running out to Open Houses that never happened and getting my hopes up for places that ended up not materializing or materializing into crack dens with a preference for smelly, mangy cats to my sweet Cooper man.  I'm now considering applying for places that I can't afford and inquiring as to whether or not they allow very sweet, 50 pound cats and seeing if that gets a better reaction.  Any other suggestions?  I will give my first born child to the one who finds me a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment