Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Weekend in the Sunshine

            Springtime has officially arrived in Nashville and we are in full lizard mode soaking up every ounce of sunshine that we can get.


            It has been the kind of weekend for driving with the windows down and country music blaring.  The kind of weekend for popsicle dates with the puppy and skipping Thursday class for a happy hour date with a friend (shhhh...don't tell on me).  The porch is officially the new living room and is where we can be found with early morning cups of coffee or afternoon glasses of wine in hand.


            Speaking of wine...which I realize I have been talking about a lot lately (I'm not a wino, I promise), after our wild night at Paradise Park we continued our perfect, sunshine-y weekend with a picnic at Arrington Vineyards.  Okay, so it's no Napa but it's a close second.

Artsy picture credit goes to Marie



            And that's about all I've got for today...see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment