Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Left My Heart In San Francisco

            When I hopped a plane to San Francisco last week, I knew that I was going to have a great time.  But, I didn't have any idea how much I needed a little vacation and how good some West Coast sunshine would be for my soul.  The weekend and the time I got to spend with Hannah were wonderful and I can't wait to go back!  Hannah is one of my "life friends" (see the side bar for an old school baby pic) which means that despite being separated by months and miles, when we finally get back together it is just like it has always been.  We have history.  I love her family like mine and I know she feels the same.  And though we have exchanged our Disney cups for wine glasses, we really haven't changed at all.  Which is why I wasn't at all surprised when this is what greeted me when I walked into Hannah's room...


(Yes, she is Kathi Hustedt's daughter)

            Check out the rest of the highlights below but forgive me for the lack of words.  I feel like I'm still a little jet lagged or maybe this daylight savings thing is throwing me off but either way, a blog with a lot of pictures far outweighs one that is chock full of words so you're welcome...and just FYI, San Francisco is gonna get two posts because there was just too much goodness to pack into one.  Napa and San Fran eats coming tomorrow so stay tuned!









The Full House street!!








Alcatraz on a cold, rainy day...creepy.


Sleep tight!

1 comment: