Wednesday, November 10, 2010

GMA at the CMAs!

            When you live in the country music capital of the world, there is no bigger event than the Country Music Awards.  And tonight, ladies and gentlemen, is the big night.  So in order to celebrate, my roommates and I dragged our sleepy heads out of bed at 5:30am and headed downtown (not before grabbing some coffee of course...I'm not a real person until I've had caffeine) to join in on the taping of Good Morning America at the Country Music Awards.  And though it was a little chilly and my eyes still had some of that sleepy dust in them (see pictures below for proof), it was fabulous.  And I have now come to two conclusions:  Sam Champion really does look like a Ken doll in real life and I'm really sad that Dierks Bentley wears a wedding ring.  Just saying.

Best seats in the house

This was the real deal.



Yikes...6am is not a good look for me.

Sam and Dierks.  We're on a first name basis.  NBD.


And now some videos for your viewing pleasure...




No comments:

Post a Comment