Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside


Yeah, it's cold.  I thought I moved to the South to get away from this whole Winter thing!  But no...It is FAH-reezing.  I know, I know I am a yankee and I should be able to tough out a few days in the 30’s but when you live in a drafty old house (current inside temp is in the 50's) and forgot the call the landlord to have the heat turned on, toughing it out is not all that easy.  In order to compensate for our lack of central heating, the ladies of the hotel have been snuggled up to this little baby…


I’m not kidding when I say we have been moving it around and positioning it just a few feet from our toes at all times.  I even considered bringing it into the bathroom and pointing it toward my towel-clad body as I shivered my way out of the shower this morning.  Luckily, help is on the way in the form of the gas man who promises to come tomorrow afternoon and heat up the joint.  Until then, I plan to stay bundled in a snowsuit and planted directly next to the fire hazard space heater.  

I hope YOU are warm and cozy where ever you are!


1 comment:

  1. took the words right out of my mouth...FIRE HAZARD!
    Love,
    YKW

    ReplyDelete