Sunday, April 22, 2012

How I Spent My Sunday Night


            And I have to admit, listening to skinny jean clad opening act Ben Rector sing about his home in Nashville made my heart hurt just a little bit.  That town is something special and I miss it bigtime.  But despite some pangs of nostalgia, Needtobreathe was great and I was so excited to finally make it to the 9:30 Club (I realize I'm a little late on this one...it's a D.C. must-go).  
            Other weekend fun included an extra long Town Hall brunch, quality time with the best friend, packing more boxes and articles of clothing than I care to admit, late night beer pong with some favorite Wake Forest boys, and a cozy, rainy Sunday afternoon that was perfect for doing absolutely nothing!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me miss you so much!!! We should have been wearing our skinny jeans together singing along at this concert :( Thinking of you always! xo

    ReplyDelete