Monday, April 23, 2012

And It Has Arrived

            That state of utter chaos that descends on your house just days before you pack up all of your earthly belongings and your dog and move across town (I know, I know, the drama...actually, we are only moving a few blocks north...I need to calm down).  But, as a lover of lists and organization and knowing where all of my stuff is at any given moment, the state of this place is making me a little crazy.  But the payoff is on its way in the form of a new end unit row house complete with three fantastic roommates and a big fenced in yard for the puppy love.  Yep, totally worth it.
            And speaking of the puppy love..Cooper is stressed.  The sight of all of these boxes and the quickly disappearing furniture (a couch disappeared with some lucky Craigslisters in the time it took us to walk around the block on Saturday) has sent him into a little bit of a tailspin.  I am convinced all of this is conjuring up memories of the Nashville - Philadelphia road trip we took together just about a year ago during which he was drugged and packed in a clown car for over 14 hours.  Poor guy.  But I have a feeling he is going to be a fan of the new digs as well!


In the words of Bethenny Frankel...holy shitballs (sorry, Mom).


            I hope that you're having a really great Monday and if you're out enjoying happy hour right now feel free to have a cocktail or two for me.  And if you don't see me in the next few days it's probably safe to assume that I have suffocated under a large pile of bubble wrap but I'll be back with new house pictures as soon as we're all settled in.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment