Sunday, February 20, 2011

Made in the 80's

            When I graduated from college and passed my costume box on to my Chi O owl pal, I thought that I had hung up my 80's workout gear forever.  The days of theme parties were over and I was off to the real world.  So you can imagine my delight when I learned that I had one more chance to break out the leg warmers and get down to old school Madonna with the Vandy Med School.  Yep, we get to benefit from all of my roommate Meg's hard work and can usually snag an invite :-)  But before walking into the party we always make up our smarty pants alter-egos just in case...Keeley is usually a third year specializing in plastics.  Works like a charm.  And though I consumed a little less cheap champagne than in my undergrad glory days, there were certainly no grandmas at this party.





Sorry this last one is so blurry...there was a fog machine...don't worry about it.  I just had to include it because it sums up the kind of raging that was going on.

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment