Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frankenstorm

This was what the past week looked like around here...

         
            But not for long.  Hurricane Sandy is about to have her way with the district so in anticipation of a lengthy loss of power I thought I'd sneak in some pictures from a very fun Halloween party this weekend plus a little glimpse of what the nation's capital looks like in full on panic mode.



The ghost town that is the Glover Park Safeway

            At this point, I'm pretty sure I am the only person I know who doesn't have at least one day off as a result of the quickly approaching Frankenstorm but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and not get too depressed that I'm missing all of the hurricane parties and snuggle fests that will be happening while I'm running around the hospital like a maniac.  At least I won't be in the dark and will have a place to charge my iphone?  It's the little things, people.

And now for a peek at Halloween part one...


Tutus and champagne...recipe for a good night.













 Can't wait for the real thing on Wednesday night when the Cooper-saurus can make his debut...


But in the meantime, stay safe and dry everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment