Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Come On Pretty Mama

            I'm back on the blog after a whirlwind of two weeks and there is a lot to catch up on!  First of all, thank you to all of you for your sweet birthday wishes and for those of you who celebrated with me, well, you made me feel extra special and for that I'm sending you a big fat virtual kiss on the face.  Before I get into all of the goodness that was a birthday weekend at my heaven on earth, let's backtrack a little so I can tell you all about my fabulous weekend getaway to Bermuda.
            My friend Tyler, a native Bermudian (lucky guy), invited some friends and me to his house on the island for a little end of summer sendoff.  We had such a great time.  The weekend was filled with boat rides, paddle boarding, beach lounging, sandcastle building, an excessively long game of Things (my new favorite pregame activity), and nights out on the town with some extra fun friends.  Oh, I can't forget our new friend Donna's birthday party.  Yeah, that was fun too.










            After the weekend was over, we dragged our slightly tanner selves back to the city for a few days in the working world before skipping town once again to celebrate October 8th in the best way I know how.  Stay tuned for a massive birthday photo post with all of my favorites from the weekend.

Almost forgot this one...Donna wasn't mad at all when we crashed her invite only party.  See?


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment